Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks Alex and a Sweet 16

This was a slow week with only 2 shows. Last Tuesday I performed at a high school , one of my favorite schools. This night was as wild as ever. Let's see; we had the 3 amigos Andy, Ryan & Mitchell, who kept falling from their seat, Lindsay who couldn't remember her first name but has a beautiful middle name Rose and then we had Haley who thought she needed her boyfriend's permission to be hypnotized. She got it. Alex thanks for being a great sport about all the teasing! And then we had the rest... they were all very animated and did a TERRIFIC job. Lots of photos on my web site and on my Facebook, page. But here's a few to wet your whistle.


And last night I had the pleasure of entertaining 14 young women during a sweet 16 party. Everyone knew I was coming but the birthday girl. She went nuts! Altho she chickened out to volunteers, 5 of her friends did and we had a great time. Especially as Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. I don't get to perform in this intimate of a setting as offen as I would like. These kind of shows can be ad-libbed and we all had such great fun.


Big show this week in Littlton, Massachusetts. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment