Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy busy busy

I know it's been a while since my last entry but that's a good thing. I means I have been busy. Lots of shows. Lots of different shows. I have done a few corporate shows, high schools, middle school, Elks Clubs, VFWs, Lions Clubs, sweet 16 parties and a first for me... a 21st birthday party. And they all have been a lot of fun. I've put some serious miles on my car since the first of the year.

One thing that has caught my attention, was all the great fundraising the schools did even though the holidays just ended. Many schools raised hundreds of dollars with 2 schools raising over $2500 each. It just goes to show you that a little hard work can pay off with big dividends. Nicely done everyone.

As I watch another snow storm from out of my office window, I will leave you with a few of the fun photographs from a few of the shows I mentioned above. And all I have to say is... everyone, you were TERRIFIC!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment