Wednesday, February 18, 2009

People need to laugh... even during a recession

Well, the slow winter months are behind me. I am getting ready to start up again and entertain at the many high schools throughout New England and Long Island. The slower months gave me a chance to prepare a bunch of new routines. I am pretty excited about trying them out.

Even though we are in a recession, I believe we all need a temporary diversion from all the stress. I also believe that is why my spring and summer schedule is almost full. I feel priviledged that for a couple of hours, I am able to get people to forget about the economy, unemployement, and the day to day stresses that is now part of our daily life.

I still have dates available for your group, school or organization. I have many proven ideas to help raise money. Fundraising for schools and organizations has been a specialty. Give me the opportunity to discuss your needs and how my comedy hypnosis show can fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment